I believe in a balanced approach to nutrition, where the key to success is finding a healthy eating pattern that you can maintain for life. This sustainable approach incorporates your personal food preferences with healthy eating habits in order to reach your goals and promote well-being.
• No foods are totally off-limits
• Focus on health outcomes more than weight
• Focus is on what nutrient-dense foods you can ADD to your meals
• I work with you to find meal and snack ideas that you enjoy and can see yourself eating indefinitely
• It means finding the balance to eat the foods you want to be able to eat, while also reaching your goals, whatever they may be
• Initial consultation to discuss goals, review current eating habits, and create a plan of action
• Daily accountability with weekly virtual check-ins
• Monthly follow-up visits to assess progress and make any adjustments
• Use of the 'Healthie' app for scheduling, sending messages, and program accountability
My name is Erin Gallagher. I am a physical therapist, mobility specialist, and certified nutrition coach through Precision Nutrition. My passion is providing individualized care with a positive attitude and friendly spirit. I have worked with clients as old as 103, from athletes to those in hospice care.
After more than a decade of experience as a physical therapist, I decided I want to do more to help shift healthcare from a reactive service to a proactive one. I hope to achieve that by helping people find a healthy balance of proper nutrition and movement.
My own story:
After having two children, I struggled to find my own healthy balance. My energy crashed in the afternoons and I could not lose my 'baby weight', despite making decent food choices most of the time. This led to significant continuing education and additional certifications to try to find answers that could help me personally. I knew that other people must be experiencing some of the same frustrations regarding nutrition, exercise, and how to find the right patterns to optimize health and well-being, and thus Balanced Body Wellness was born. I no longer experience the afternoon energy crashes, and feel confident in my ability to maintain a healthy weight while still enjoying food that I love.
I live in Montana with my wife and two young children. In my spare time, I enjoy hiking, camping, music, travel, and dreaming up new family adventures.
The fact that you’re reading this page proves that you already know you want to make a change. By taking the next step to book a consultation, you will keep your momentum moving forward towards the goals you want to achieve. That one simple action will fuel your motivation.
The total cost for your initial consultation plus 12 weeks of coaching (follow-up sessions every 4 weeks) is $400. No hidden fees or surprises.
If you’re feeling unsure, rest assured that you have a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with my coaching, I will give you a 100% refund.
Feel free to email me at Erin@BalancedBodyWellness.com